ABOUT THIS EVENT
After performing live at The House of Commons – International Award Winning artist DILRAJ SINGH returns to the UK in June!
Together with the Glassy Events Management Team and ROKO Cancer Charitable Trust he brings you an exclusive opportunity to be part of his Cancer Awareness concert.
This event will be funding to support Cancer Detection camps.
Performing live with Raag International Orchestra with an unplugged session.
Showcasing a unique fusion concept with Punjabi folk genre on the night and a twist on traditional cover tracks – a show not to be missed!
- An evening to support Dilraj raise money for a great cause and help save lives
- An evening to understand his inspiration into music
- An evening to launch his new Punjabi film track – hear it live first!
- AN EVENING WITH DILRAJ. It’s an EXCLUSIVE and INTIMATE affair with LIMITED tickets.
- BE PART OF MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND PLEASE SUPPORT THIS GREAT CAUSE
Please note this is a hire and Watermans Friends Members cannot use their two free tickets or get £1 off for this event.