Everyone knows what is the beauty of the pedestrian street, and the Exmouth Market is one of the best pedestrian streets in London. Look at the list of institutions - and you will understand why.
1. Cielo Blanco. Who said that you can not drink tequila until 12:00? Precisely not a representative of Cielo Blanco. Here they serve "Margarita" from 10:30. Try the local Huevos Rancheros and be sure to start lunch with Queso Fundido. If you like Mexican food, then you are welcome here. In the break between lunch and dinner, you can buy "street food". And order freshly squeezed juice without alcohol.
2. Botanique. Botanique is an excellent flower shop that specializes in cacti and succulents. There are very beautiful plants and a lot of creative hand-made bouquets here. Just look at all this cheerful greenery and feel a bust of energy.
3. Morito. In Morito there is a large selection of exquisite Spanish dishes: fish, meat, cheeses, small Spanish baguettes (montaditos). There is also vegetarian food here. Fans of delicious and unusual food will enjoy it. This institution is very praised for the cuisine, drinks, service and atmosphere.
4. Brill. In Brill you can listen to music, buy coffee and great pastries. And lovers of reading can get some privacy in a small nice garden nearby. Very stylish and nice place - hipsters would like it. And most importantly, it's a soulful atmosphere. Coffee-lovers will definitely appreciate this establishment.
5. Space EC1. If you are very neat and pedantic, then you might like in Space EC1. Here you can buy everything you need for work and study, as well as many small things, gifts and beautiful trinkets. In addition, this is an excellent place for those who do not mind downloading really stupid books on their devices: for example, "How to become an Instagram star" or "Where to find the most hipster coffee houses".
6. Barber Streisand. It is beyond the bright title. They say that in this hairdresser you can get a good haircut. There are excellent masters, but be careful: they have a concept. This is worth a look if you want a fancy short haircut.
7. Exmouth Grind. This is an espresso bar, a cocktail bar and a restaurant. The institution is open all day, from morning till evening. Come here for breakfast or gather with friends on the brunch at the weekend. Or just drink a cocktail in the evening. It will be great!
8. Berber & Q, Shawarma Bar. This institution was created under the impression from the streets of Tel Aviv. In Berber & Q, they serve excellent meat, slowly cooked on charcoal. In the menu there are four kinds of hummus and a large selection of delicious Middle Eastern treats.