One of the basic principles of medicine says that if you don’t use the muscles, they lead to atrophy. Exactly like all groups of muscles, also the eye muscles need exercises in order to keep them healthy. In this article I will present you a great exercise that if you repeat it daily, you will improve your eyesight and you will not wear glasses anymore -writes golifehacks.info.
In order to succeed to quit glasses, here are some tricks and an amazing exercise that will help you a lot:
1. Avoid the overstrain of the eye during the day. Every 2-3 hours, close your eyes for a few minutes and relax.
2. If you wear glasses, limit their wearing as more as possible. Do not wear glasses when you don’t make activities that strain the eyes very much.
3. With closed eyelids, massage your eyeballs using circular motion without pressing too hard!
4. When you go out for a walk, try to focus your view straight ahead in a more distant point. Avoid to look in the ground or to focus on the points at a short distance from you.
5. Drink often carrot juice (ideal is to drink one glass per day).
6. When you have tired eyes, wash your face with warm water.
7. Try not to spend too much time in front of the computer, television or phone, 2 hours before bedtime.
8. Practice Trataka yoga exercise designed to strengthen your eyesight and concentration. Place a bright object in the foreground at the eyes level(ideal is to use a candle – see picture above), and focus on it for several minutes, trying not to blink at all. Then close your eyes and try to keep a more accurate mental image of the object viewed. Relax, then repeat the exercise until you manage to clearly visualize the object using the “mind’s eye”. Repeat this exercise daily and the results will be visible in very short time!