Do you know a care worker, volunteer or organisation in home care, community care, residential care or learning disability services that goes the extra mile for the people they support?
Whether you’re a resident, neighbour, relative, colleague or an employer you can nominate in Bexley’s Caring at its Best Awards 2018 - writes bexley.gov.uk
The Council is looking for people or organisations that:
- Support people to be independent
- Treat people with respect and compassion
- Work seamlessly as a team
- Always focus on what is important for the person
- Inspire others through their own enthusiasm and commitment
- Demonstrate passion for innovation, learning and development
Simply send in your nomination online, or write to Caring at its Best, London Borough of Bexley, Civic Offices, 2 Watling Street, Bexleyheath, DA6 7AT along with your nominee, your name, contact details and reason for your nomination.
Read more news of London on our site.